1. First time ever I saw your face – Roberta Flack
2. Simply beautiful – Al Green
3. Our love – Natalie Cole
4. You make me feel brand new – the Stylistics
5. A song for you – Donny Hathaway
6. At last – Etta James
7. So good so right – Brenda Russell
8. Good enough – Evanescence
9. Loving you – Minnie Ripperson
10. If only you knew – Patti LaBelle
11. I wish you love – Chrissy Hynde
12. I love me some him – Toni Braxton
13. Because you loved me – Celine Dion
14. All the things your man won’t do – Joe
15. Love ballad – LTD featuring Jeffrey Osborne
16. You give good love – Whitney Houston
17. You’re the best thing that ever happened to me – Gladys Knight and the Pips
18. I say a little prayer for you – Aretha Franklin
19. Forever for always for love – Luther Vandross
20. If this world were mine – Luther Vandross
*If the list was 21, My Funny Valentine – Chaka Khan would be here too!
Ask a Woman Who Knows
Ask a Woman Who Knows
Girls Flying Solo on Flickr
CategoriesArts & Entertainment ChickLit * - Check Out The Short Stories Diary of a Mad Sketch Artist (Milli's Ink) Girlie Stuff Girls Flying Solo - Travel Good Eats It's A Woman's World Just for Fun Music Lounge My Favorite Things Romance and Love Style / Fashion Uncategorized Vintage Cravings Water Cooler What Matters Most
- Love Notes: Hold That Thought – Maybe Next Lifetime…
- Inspirational Quotes: Courage from The Boss
- On Spiritual Healing: Actor/Activist Lammar Rucker’s Kryptonite Personified
- Eyes on the Prize: The Complete Documentary on YouTube
- On Strength When You Have No Other Choice
- Good Vibes: Happy Birthday to One of My Private Collection Fav’s, Ms. Brenda Russell
- Good Hair
- Oops, They Did It Again!! UConn’s Powerhouse Women Gotcha Seeing Double for the NCAA Championship!!
- GIVE UP THE FUNK TO UCONN’S HUSKIES, 2014 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS!
- BOOM!! UConn’s Court Dominance Continues: ‘You Gotta Give It Up’ for Their Fearless Leader, Coach Kevin Ollie!
- Urban Art At The Next Level: There’s Nothing Like a Natural Man
- Old School Love: Brenda Russell’s Classic, “Get Here…”
- Big Texas Throwback Tuesday: Chris Rea’s ‘Just Want to Be With You…’
- We’re going to ‘Texas’! Congratulations UConn on ANOTHER Trip to the Final Four!!
- ‘If There’s A Cure For This, I’ll Run From It!’: Happy Birthday, Ms. Ross!
- ‘A Day in Venice’: Fashion Outtakes With Free People’s Beautiful, Fresh, New Face
- So Much for the Nae Nae: Looks Like Tennessee Pulled an Arrested Development on Mercer’s NCAA Bid
- Duke’s Blue Devils Might Not Have Gone to Georgia But The End Result Was Just the Same When Mercer Went to NC ;)
- Ahhh… THIS One’s for UConn – FORWARD HUSKIES!!!
- Let the NCAA’s March Madness Begin With Mercer’s Happy Dancin’ on Duke’s Loss!