1. First time ever I saw your face – Roberta Flack
2. Simply beautiful – Al Green
3. Our love – Natalie Cole
4. You make me feel brand new – the Stylistics
5. A song for you – Donny Hathaway
6. At last – Etta James
7. So good so right – Brenda Russell
8. Good enough – Evanescence
9. Loving you – Minnie Ripperson
10. If only you knew – Patti LaBelle
11. I wish you love – Chrissy Hynde
12. I love me some him – Toni Braxton
13. Because you loved me – Celine Dion
14. All the things your man won’t do – Joe
15. Love ballad – LTD featuring Jeffrey Osborne
16. You give good love – Whitney Houston
17. You’re the best thing that ever happened to me – Gladys Knight and the Pips
18. I say a little prayer for you – Aretha Franklin
19. Forever for always for love – Luther Vandross
20. If this world were mine – Luther Vandross
*If the list was 21, My Funny Valentine – Chaka Khan would be here too!
Ask a Woman Who Knows
Ask a Woman Who Knows
Girls Flying Solo on Flickr
CategoriesArts & Entertainment ChickLit * - Check Out The Short Stories Diary of a Mad Sketch Artist (Milli's Ink) Girlie Stuff Girls Flying Solo - Travel Good Eats It's A Woman's World Just for Fun Music Lounge My Favorite Things Romance and Love Style / Fashion Uncategorized Vintage Cravings Water Cooler What Matters Most
- Gospel Spins: Fill Up On The Serenity Prayer
- Happy Thursday’s Eve ~ Beautiful Doors to a Wonderful Friday!
- Congratulations Lupita!
- Natural Works of Art: The Beautiful *OSCAR-WINNING* Lupita Nyong’o, Wearing Prada in Nairobi Blue
- Blue-Eyed Soul: ‘Stayin’ Alive’ With Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
- Happy Dancing: Thank God It’s Friday!
- Gospel Spin: Don’t Miss This Excellent Sermon on “Frenemies: How Many Of Us Have Them?”
- On the Second Anniversary of Trayvon Martin’s Killing
- Stand Your Ground! Challenging the Culture of Criminal Expectations for Black Boys and Men
- Simply Happy It’s Sunday ~ Family and Friends Day!
- 9 Years A Dog: Perhaps This NPR Piece Can Shed Some Light
- Tales from My Pinterest Board: Hope and Waiting…
- From the Heart: Happy Valentine’s Day with Ms. Etta James’ Cover of One of My Personal Favorites, “My Old Flame”
- Snowy With a Side of Vanilla Ice: Durham Academy Takes ‘Ice Ice Baby’ To A Whole ‘Nother Level With This School Cancellation Announcement
- Web Quickies: Love, Life and ‘Advice from a Tree’
- Today, It’s ‘Hammer Time’ – Happy Birthday, 49er!
- Sunlight, Meet the Universe: Love Is Kenny Edmonds’ ‘Change the World’
- Smoothe Vibes With Sly and the Family Stone: Yes, ‘You Caught Me Smilin’
- ‘The Happiness Advantage’ and the Psychology of Pink
- Reviews from the Far Side: Ten Thousand Hours – Macklemore – The Black Jew Jew Review – Episode 1